Luxury Home Marketing With Linda Fox-Jarvis & Team
Linda and Stephanie are both members of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and have earned both the CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist) designation and Million Dollar GUILD™ recognition.
How does that help our luxury home clients?
Members of The Institute are real estate professionals who have undergone extensive luxury home sales and marketing training to enhance and fine-tune the competencies necessary to meet the needs of today’s affluent buyers and sellers. The Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that real estate professionals have the knowledge, experience, and unique skills to meet their needs. Members of The Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the TOP 10% of their residential markets and have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market.
Recognized as the highest performing achievement in luxury markets around the world, the Million Dollar GUILD™ recognition assures high-net-worth-individuals that real estate professionals who have achieved GUILD status are remarkably knowledgeable, experienced, and have the unique skills necessary to meet and exceed expectations for today’s most discerning luxury buyers and sellers.
Luxury real estate professionals achieve GUILD recognition after having completed the luxury home sales and marketing training, becoming an Institute Member, earning the Certified Luxury Home Marketing SpecialistTM designation, and have documented performance in the million dollar and above residential market.
In addition to the resources offered by the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Linda Fox-Jarvis & Team offers our clients all of the resources of the RE/MAX COLLECTION – RE/MAX’s luxury home marketing program – which provides exclusive advertising incentives, specialized training and distinctive marketing tools so that we can better serve our discerning clients. The RE/MAX COLLECTION offers sophistication, elegance, class and more to affluent homebuyers and sellers around the world. To qualify for inclusion in THE RE/MAX Collection, homes must be at least twice the local average listing price which currently calculates to $630,000 in the Hampton Roads area. Go to the dedicated website for more details at www.theremaxcollection.com.
Linda Fox-Jarvis & Team pride ourselves on our extensive and unique marketing strategies. See below a sample of a personalized marketing plan for one of our past sellers.
LINDA FOX-JARVIS & TEAM MARKETING PLAN
- Have professional photographer take photos including vaulted panorama exterior photos.
- Create professional full color multi-page brochure to be displayed both in the house and Brochure Box which is attached to the sign.
- Create customized stand-alone website for the property.
- Create customized video for the property and upload to YouTube.
- Create and mail Just Listed Postcards to the neighborhood as well as to move up neighborhoods where people would be moving “up” from their current home.
- Create Facebook “just listed” post that will be promoted on RE/MAX Coast & Country’s Facebook page AND Linda Fox-Jarvis & Team’s Facebook page.
- Create an “e-postcard” that will be sent out to over 1000 people that are present and past clients of Linda Fox-Jarvis & Team as well as to approximately 500 Virginia Beach realtors.
- Websites: Stationary photos and virtual tour to be promoted on the following sites:
- Linda Fox-Jarvis & Team website – foxhomelink.com
- RE/MAX Coast & Country website – remaxcoastcountry.com
- RE/MAX International website – remax.com
- RE/MAX International global website – global.remax.com
- RE/MAX Fine Homes Website – theremaxcollection.com
- Zillow andTrulia
- Other real estate sites such as hotpads, redfin and homes.com which, along with above sites, syndicate to approximately 30 other home search engines.
- Distinction Magazine – Linda has her own ad with a premier location in the magazine.
- Virginian Pilot – Beacon section
- Virginian Pilot – Business section (like to advertise here as it stands out more than in the real estate section where there are 100s of ads and your home can easily go unnoticed).
- Facebook Sponsored Ads with targeted demographics including people interested in home and garden, most likely to move/purchase a home, and targeted age range.
- Adwerx Sponsored online ads with similar demographics as above.
- Radio Advertisements – radio has a demographic that is typically more “professionals” and higher educated.
- All above advertising will be done on a continual and rotational basis until the home is SOLD!
Other unique services offered by Linda Fox-Jarvis & Team:
- Moving truck available for local moves along with Moving Boxes provided.
- Weekly progress reports will be emailed to the seller with information on advertising being done, showing feedback from the buyers/agents, etc.
- Linda or Stephanie will meet the appraiser (once under contract) with the market analysis and relevant comparables.
- All showings will be coordinated by Linda, Stephanie or their assistant – always calling you on your cell to get confirmation of the showing.
- Linda or Stephanie will speak personally to every agent and/or buyer calling for information on your home or calling to show your home.